Our mission is:
- To focus on the preservation of capital while providing the most efficient management of cash that maximizes investment income within University guidelines.
- To minimize expenses related to banking services.
- To assist in obtaining both short and long-term funds in a timely manner and at an acceptable cost.
- To monitor and control the University’s exposure to interest rate, foreign exchange, and other financial risks.
- To act as a liaison between University operating units and financial institutions to facilitate the implementation of new technology.
- To work with owners of other major processes to assure continuity between processes.
- To contribute to financial reporting in accordance with University standards.
- To insure that University merchants are PCI compliant when accepting payments by credit card.