In the case of any emergency at WSU contact the appropriate department as identified in this flipchart; remain calm and provide the following information: your name and telephone number, your exact location including building name and office/room number, type of emergency you are reporting, and do not hang up until the person has obtained all the needed information and hangs up first.
- Develop and maintain safe work practices and encourage co-workers to do the same.
- Correct unsafe conditions when you are able to and/or report them to your supervisor.
- Use proper personal protective equipment at all times.
- Always practice good housekeeping procedures.
- Keep areas around emergency equipment clear of obstructions.
- Keep aisles, stairs, and doors clear of obstructions.
- Do not wedge or block doors open.